- New Boat: Cruisers 42 GLSby Louisa Beckett on April 16, 2021 at 6:10 pm
The new flagship of the series signals further refinement of Cruisers Yachts’ dayboat-with-accommodations design.
- Light Tackle Thresher Shark Action in Southern Californiaby Jim Hendricks on April 16, 2021 at 6:01 pm
Author Jim Hendricks outlines the techniques for catching thresher sharks off the coast of Southern California.
- Inside & Outside Sales Representatives – Keystone Automotive Operations/NTP Stagby Marilou Griswold on April 16, 2021 at 5:44 pm
Keystone Automotive Operations/NTPStag is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor aftermarket automotive, RV, & Marine accessories as an Outside Sales Representative. As an Outside Sales …
- Nautique Launches All-New MastersWaterski.comby Staff on April 16, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Participants and fans can get the latest tournament info from the new Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament website.
- ABYC Foundation Seeks Nominations for Educator Awardby Joseph Healy on April 16, 2021 at 2:53 pm
The award recognizes “an outstanding instructor who is shaping future marine service technicians.”
- P.R. Firm Rushton Gregory Signs ePropulsionby Jeff Moser on April 16, 2021 at 2:32 pm
The Chinese manufacturer of electric propulsion products introduced a standardized lineup earlier this year.
- The World’s Best Jr. Men’s Riders to Compete on the 2021 Pro Wake Tour!by Staff on April 16, 2021 at 1:47 pm
The Pro Wake Tour Powered by Supra Boats has announced that it will include a Jr. Pro Men’s division for each of the events in the 4 stop series; three live events as well as the one digital event. 10 riders will be eligible to compete in the live and online event after qualifying through the PWT digital qualifier. This will be the first time since 2013 that the Jr. Pro Men have had an opportunity to compete with the reigning pros on the PWT stage.
- Dometic Updates Pro-Trim Systemby Jeff Moser on April 16, 2021 at 1:28 pm
The new design allows boaters to trim the outboard and adjust the jack plate without removing their hands from the wheel.
- Van Der Valk Launches “Helga”by Yachting Staff on April 16, 2021 at 1:10 pm
Van Der Valk has launched Helga, the builder’s fifth 85-foot raised pilothouse model. The yacht’s pastel blue hull is one of numerous requests the owners had for the exterior.
- 43 Wallytender Reviewedby Phil Draper on April 15, 2021 at 7:48 pm
The Ferretti Group recently acquired Wally, and the 40-knot 43 Wallytender is one of its first offerings.
- Bubba Pro Series Electric Fishing Knifeby Kevin Falvey on April 15, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Electric filet knives rise to a new level with the introduction of the Bubba Pro Series EFK. Large fish or large catches can now be processed with the ease from an assortment of high-quality blades and lithium-ion battery power.
- Bubba Pro Series Electric Fishing Knifeby Kevin Falvey on April 15, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Electric filet knives rise to a new level with the introduction of the Bubba Pro Series EFK. Large fish or large catches can now be processed with the ease from an assortment of high-quality blades and lithium-ion battery power.
- Brunswick Partners with Carnegie Roboticsby Joseph Healy on April 15, 2021 at 3:25 pm
Through the alliance, Brunswick aims to enhance its autonomous technology offerings.
- Nicole Vasilaros to Depart NMMAby Jeff Moser on April 15, 2021 at 3:14 pm
The group credits the senior vice president of government and legal affairs for “countless contributions to the protection and expansion of the recreational boating industry.”
- Tested: Bertram 39 CCby Simon Murray on April 15, 2021 at 3:11 pm
The first in Bertram’s new line of outboard-powered boats sets a high bar, and offers a hint at what’s to come.
- NMMA’s Vasilaros departs for Business Roundtableby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 3:08 pm
NMMA announced today that Nicole Vasilaros, NMMA’s Senior Vice President, Government and Legal Affairs, is moving on from the Association after accepting the role of Vice President, Advocacy and Government Relations at the Business Roundtable. Vasilaros will remain onboard at NMMA through April 23 and following the 2021 American Boating Congress (April 21-22) to ensure a smooth transition. Vasilaros … The post NMMA’s Vasilaros departs for Business Roundtable first appeared on Boating Industry.
- West Marine acquired by private equity firmby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 3:06 pm
West Marine, an integrated, omni-channel provider of aftermarket products and services to the boating, fishing, sailing and watersports markets in the U.S. announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by L Catterton. L Catterton is the largest global consumer-focused private equity firm and has extensive experience building enthusiast brands. Terms of the transaction were … The post West Marine acquired by private equity firm first appeared on Boating Industry.
- ABYC Foundation seeks nominations for Educator of the Yearby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:59 pm
The ABYC Foundation is seeking nominations for its Educator of the Year Award, honoring an outstanding instructor who is shaping future marine service technicians. Candidates should be currently teaching marine service technology for recreational boats in a high school, post-secondary school or corporate setting. “We had a strong pool of candidates for last year’s Educator of the Year … The post ABYC Foundation seeks nominations for Educator of the Year first appeared on Boating Industry.
- Brunswick Corp. partners with Carnegie Robotics for technology enhancementsby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Brunswick Corporation announced that it has entered into a new partnership with Carnegie Robotics LLC (CRL), a leading provider of advanced robotics, sensors and autonomous solutions for a wide range of commercial and government applications. The collaboration will combine CRL’s depth and breadth in autonomous technology with Brunswick’s leadership position in the marine industry and … The post Brunswick Corp. partners with Carnegie Robotics for technology enhancements first appeared on Boating Industry.
- Site Unseenby Norm Schultz on April 15, 2021 at 2:52 pm
A website is often the first interaction a customer will have with a dealership, but it must provide more than an online brochure or they will click elsewhere.
- Patrick Industries acquires SeaDekby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Patrick Industries, Inc. announced that it has completed the acquisition of Hyperform Inc., a manufacturer of non-slip foam flooring, operating under the SeaDek brand name, for the marine OEM market and aftermarket. Hyperform also serves the pool and spa, powersports and utility markets under the highly complementary brands of SwimDek and EndeavorDek (collectively, “SeaDek”). SeaDek … The post Patrick Industries acquires SeaDek first appeared on Boating Industry.
- Yamaha supports new boating and fishing allianceby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:42 pm
Yamaha joined forces with more than 30 South Carolina-based boating and fishing tackle manufacturers and marine dealerships to help form the new South Carolina Boating and Fishing Alliance (SCBFA). The SCBFA is dedicated to the protection and growth of the state’s burgeoning boating and fishing industry, and Yamaha is a charter member. The SCBFA has … The post Yamaha supports new boating and fishing alliance first appeared on Boating Industry.
- Yanmar sponsors international wakesurf eventsby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:38 pm
YANMAR Marine International (YMI) has announced a new sponsorship deal with The World Wake Association (WWA), confirming its support for key international wakesurf events in the US, Japan and London during 2021. Extending last year’s inaugural contract as a global partner, YANMAR’s continued collaboration with The WWA builds on the company’s strategic plan to promote … The post Yanmar sponsors international wakesurf events first appeared on Boating Industry.
- Union Marine adds new locationby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Union Marine is excited to announce they are expanding their operation with a new location in Issaquah, WA. Located just five minutes from Lake Sammamish, this new location will feature MasterCraft, Bennington Pontoon and Boston Whaler boat brands. The 11,000-square-foot showroom will offer design centers & interactive activities and events for their customers. “This is … The post Union Marine adds new location first appeared on Boating Industry.
- Dockmate launches new remote control hardwareby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Dockmate, manufacturer of wireless remote controls for yachts, announced its next generation of receivers that are built with advanced hardware and communication features. The new Dockmate receiver includes a modernized look and rugged design that is fully compatible with all electronic engine and thruster controls. The receiver is made completely of aluminum, waterproof to IP67 … The post Dockmate launches new remote control hardware first appeared on Boating Industry.
- C.G. Amends Documentation Rulesby Jeff Moser on April 15, 2021 at 2:10 pm
Federally documenting a boat now must be done every five years, rather than annually.
- Sunseeker to unveil new models in virtual premiereby Adam Quandt on April 15, 2021 at 2:10 pm
Sunseeker International has announced it will premiere five new models during a virtual global premiere. Sunseeker will present each of the new models over the next few weeks via a Livestream on the official Sunseeker YouTube channel and Facebook page, commencing with the Manhattan 55 and Predator 55 EVO on Monday, April 19, 2021 at 6 p.m. (UK BST). During … The post Sunseeker to unveil new models in virtual premiere first appeared on Boating Industry.
- Tested: Formula 500 SSCby Charlie Levine on April 15, 2021 at 12:03 am
Formula launches a 50-foot, 60-knot crossover powered by quad 600-hp Mercury outboards.
- The 2021 Top 10 Most Innovative Marine Companies Awardsby Trade Only Today Editors on April 14, 2021 at 8:56 pm
The marine industry consistently honors products and people. The industry, however, has not recognized forward-thinking companies that are moving the industry in new directions. Soundings Trade Only’s mission is to reflect, inform and inspire.
- The Unmistakable Grand Bahamaby Brandon Ferris on April 14, 2021 at 5:26 pm
Americans can once again go to the Bahamas, and when you do, don’t skip Grand Bahama. Too many yachtsmen clear into the Bahamas at West End and then blow through on their way to the Abacos or elsewhere. Don’t. Grand Bahama is arguably the closest of Ernest Hemingway’s “islands in the stream” at just 55… The post The Unmistakable Grand Bahama appeared first on Southern Boating.
- German Superyacht Yard Files for Bankruptcyby Jeff Moser on April 14, 2021 at 3:24 pm
Nobiskrug cited a lack of orders, the Covid-19 pandemic and other factors in its decision to start the proceedings.
- West Marine Acquiredby Joseph Healy on April 14, 2021 at 3:22 pm
The private-equity firm L Catterton will take a controlling interest in the retailer’s ownership.
- Kicker Supports Two Events on Lake Havasuby Joseph Healy on April 14, 2021 at 3:20 pm
The marine audio company will take part in the performance-boat events Super Cat Fest West and the Desert Storm Poker Run this weekend and next.
- Bay Bridge Show Starts Tomorrowby Jeff Moser on April 14, 2021 at 1:37 pm
The combined sail- and powerboat show runs through Sunday in Stevensville, Md.
- Cruising & Chartering Returns to the Bahamasby Kim Kavin on April 13, 2021 at 8:16 pm
Following Hurricane Dorian and the coronavirus pandemic, the Abacos is partially rebuilt and ready for charter guests.
- Onne’s New Goose: Putting Wires Through the Deckby Pim Van Hemmen on April 13, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Onne van der Wal finds a cool little product to put wires through the deck of his Grand Banks 32 without causing leaks
- Staniel Air’s Bucket List Day Tourby Brandon Ferris on April 13, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Over the past year, we’ve all had a bit more “reality” than might be ideal. An escape from it, even briefly, is wildly overdue. Enter Staniel Air and the Bahamas “Bucket List Day Tour.” It’s the best way to quickly infuse a dose of unreality back into your life. Staniel Air & Exuma Adventures, a… The post Staniel Air’s Bucket List Day Tour appeared first on Southern Boating.
- Miss April: Rita B.by Staff on April 13, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Rita B. is Boating’s Icom Cover Girl for April, and her photo shoot took place aboard the Stingray 269 DC.
- 2021 Bertram 39CCby Steve Davis on April 13, 2021 at 4:17 pm
Born from History Bertram’s new 39 CC evolves from a boatbuilder’s noble lineage. It may have been cloudy and cool with a slight drizzle and a fresh breeze, but it wasn’t enough to stop me from heading out on Tampa Bay to test the new Bertram 39 CC. When it’s the first center console from… The post 2021 Bertram 39CC appeared first on Southern Boating.
- 2021 Stingray 269DCby Randy Vance on April 13, 2021 at 3:55 pm
In this article, a Boating Certified Boat Test, we explore the performance, price and provide shopping advice for this new Stingray Boats model. A must-read, by the world’s foremost powerboat experts, for those in the market for a dual console. Complete with video and photos.
- Brunswick Corp. Arranges Covid-19 Vaccinationsby Joseph Healy on April 13, 2021 at 2:53 pm
The marine-industry conglomerate aims to protect employees and their communities against Covid-19.
- Kadey-Krogen Announces New Ownership Structureby Jeff Moser on April 13, 2021 at 2:50 pm
This summer, the builder and its new investor plan to reveal a five-year innovation and strategic plan.
- What is America’s Finest Harbor?by Joseph Healy on April 13, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Online voting is open in the US Harbors competition for the best U.S. harbor.
- Finding and Catching Trophy Tarpon in the Florida Keysby Steve Waters on April 13, 2021 at 1:46 pm
Tarpon start moving through the Florida Keys beginning in March through spring. Target these silver kings near bridges and in the backcountry.
- Bruce Van Wagoner to Retireby Jeff Moser on April 13, 2021 at 1:27 pm
The 45-year industry veteran was marine group president for Wells Fargo Distribution Finance.
- 2021 G3 SunCatcher Select 324 RCby Boating Tech Team on April 12, 2021 at 9:03 pm
The G3 SunCatcher Select 324 RC is easily customizable and a pleasure to drive.
- 2021 Bentley Pontoons 223 Bentley Navigatorby Boating Tech Team on April 12, 2021 at 9:03 pm
The 223 Bentley Navigator mixes great looks with an equally great layout.
- 2021 Princecraft Vogue 25 RL Sportby Boating Tech Team on April 12, 2021 at 9:03 pm
The Princecraft Vogue 25 RL Sport mixes stylish looks with serious performance.
- 2021 Silver Wave SW3 2410 CLSby Boating Tech Team on April 12, 2021 at 9:02 pm
The Silver Wave SW3 2410 CLS offers impressive construction and plenty of standard features.
- 2021 Silver Wave SW5 2410 JS Swingbackby Boating Tech Team on April 12, 2021 at 9:02 pm
The Silver Wave SW5 2410 JS Swingback combines easy handling with a plethora of comfortable seating.
- Remote Management: Garmin OnDeckby David Schmidt on April 12, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Garmin’s OnDeck uses an app to put remote-vessel management at a yachtsman’s fingertips.
- Uncharted Waters: Not Enough Saltby Capt. Bill Pike on April 12, 2021 at 6:56 pm
Capt. Bill Pike reflects on time spent with an old cuss with a particular appetite and the lessons learned from him in-between meals.
- Mother’s Day Gift Guideby Chris Woodward on April 12, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Sunglasses, apparel, fishing tackle and electronics for the female angler in your life on Mother’s Day.
- 2021 Formula 500 Super Sport Crossoverby Steve Davis on April 12, 2021 at 4:31 pm
Southern Boating enjoyed a beautiful day on Formula’s latest model in the Super Sport Crossover (SSC) series, a 50-foot powerhouse that provides a private escape pod for family and friends. The Formula 500 SSC (53’ 4” LOA, 14’ 6” beam) is more than your typical bow rider. This one can take you beyond local boundaries… The post 2021 Formula 500 Super Sport Crossover appeared first on Southern Boating.
- Revitalizing the Mangrove Forests of the Keysby Gary Kramer on April 12, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Hurricane Irma left a ton of detritus in her wake. Instead of sitting back and waiting, the Conch Republic Marine Army mobilized in an effort to revitalize the mangrove forests of the Keys.
- Patrick Acquires SeaDek Parentby Jeff Moser on April 12, 2021 at 2:25 pm
The Indiana-based company continues its strategy of growth through acquisitions.
- BoatUS, USPS Resume Safety Checksby Joseph Healy on April 12, 2021 at 2:05 pm
The groups are offering the service during safety events, or boaters can conduct the inspection using an online guide.
- Stepping Up the Pace of Reliefby Jack Atzinger on April 12, 2021 at 2:02 pm
A positive jobs report, 3 million vaccinations per day and consumer confidence point toward economic recovery.
- 500+ Wet Slips Operating Marina Projected NOI N $3mm – Simply Marinasby Marilou Griswold on April 12, 2021 at 1:03 pm
500+ Wet Slips Operating Marina with Strong Cash Flow. Redevelopment- JV Invitation: N of $3mm Projected NOI This successful marina with over 500 wet slips is located in a Class A urban location anchored in the midst of impressive new projects under development, and in one of the most appealing …
- Fishing Tackle for Redfishby Sid Dobrin on April 12, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Learn all about the different rods, reels and lure types used for redfishing to increase your catch rate.
- Marine Riggers and Service Techs – Marine Connectionby Marilou Griswold on April 9, 2021 at 8:13 pm
Marine Connection, a leading marine dealership in southeast Florida for over thirty years is growing again! We are looking for Top Quality marine riggers and service technicians with opportunities in our locations from Vero Beach to the Florida Keys. We are the high-volume dealership representing …
- Try Before You Buy – 5 Sea Trial Tipsby Bonnie Schultz on April 9, 2021 at 5:59 pm
Try Before You Buy 5 Sea Trial Tips to get the most out of your sea trial You’ve done all of your research and you’ve narrowed down your choices. But before you put your money down on a boat, why not take her out for a ride? That way, you’ll know if this investment is… The post Try Before You Buy – 5 Sea Trial Tips appeared first on Southern Boating.
- Freedom Boat Club Buys N.Y. Franchiseby Jeff Moser on April 9, 2021 at 3:25 pm
The latest acquisition is Brunswick’s sixth corporate-owned Freedom operation in the United States.
- In-Person NMEA Conference Announcedby Joseph Healy on April 9, 2021 at 3:22 pm
The electronics conference, in conjunction with the Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services, is scheduled for Sept. 20-24 in Orlando, Fla.
- Vesper Appoints U.S.-based Managerby Joseph Healy on April 9, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Damien Frye will drive sales of the New Zealand-based company’s Cortex product line.
- Hong Kong’s Threatened Pink Dolphins Get a Breakby Pim Van Hemmen on April 9, 2021 at 2:17 pm
The marine mammals are enjoying a bit of peace and quiet while high-speed ferries aren’t running across their favored waters during the pandemic
- Better Way to a Brighter Hullby Mike Smith on April 9, 2021 at 1:39 pm
Nano ceramic coatings promise the ultimate gelcoat protection. Mike Smith investigates if it lives up to the hype.
- Groupe Beneteau Sells CNBby Jeff Moser on April 9, 2021 at 1:05 pm
As part of the conglomerate’s realignment, the Groupe has inked an agreement with Italian yard Solaris to purchase the bluewater sailing brand.
- 2021 Sea Ray Sundancer 370 Outboardby Bonnie Schultz on April 8, 2021 at 8:40 pm
2021 Sea Ray Sundancer 370 Outboard The embodiment of elegance, athleticism and sophistication! Sea Ray’s Sundancer 370 Outboard has a style and sophistication unlike any other. Her sleek exterior lines and exquisite interior design sparkle with a unique diamond design pattern that is carried throughout the boat—from the upholstery to the hardtop’s skylight and on… The post 2021 Sea Ray Sundancer 370 Outboard appeared first on Southern Boating.
- Inboard and Outboard Marine Mechanics Needed – Oyster Harbors Marineby Marilou Griswold on April 8, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Oyster Harbors Marine of Osterville, MA, is seeking a highly experienced Inboard Engine Mechanic and an Outboard Engine Mechanic. The Inboard Engine Mechanic is preferably experienced with Mercruiser and Volvo certification. The ideal candidate will have extensive diagnostic and repair …
- IBEX Hires Education Directorby Joseph Healy on April 8, 2021 at 3:03 pm
Patty Lawrence will manage the show’s preconference sessions, seminars and workshops.
- Organizers Plan for In-Person Metstradeby Joseph Healy on April 8, 2021 at 2:57 pm
The show is scheduled for Nov. 16-18 in Amsterdam and will incorporate virtual elements.
- X Shore Secures $17M in Fundingby Jeff Moser on April 8, 2021 at 2:54 pm
The Swedish company’s 26-foot Eelex 8000 electric boat premiered at the Palm Beach show last month.
- New Boat: Grady-White 336by Daniel Harding on April 8, 2021 at 2:50 pm
The North Carolina builder’s evolutionary new center console proves that you don’t need to reinvent the wheel to create a successful model.
- Keep the Promo Throttle Wide Openby Norm Schultz on April 8, 2021 at 1:36 pm
With the peak selling season approaching, resources from the NMMA, MRAA and RBFF can help you add to the successes of the past year.
- Barletta Pontoon Boats Expansion Set to Go Onlineby Boating Staff on April 8, 2021 at 1:20 pm
Barletta Pontoon Boats, located in Bristol, IN, is pleased to announce that their new, 146,000 sq. ft. facility is set to go online for production by the end of April 2021. The facility, located on the Barletta Pontoon Boats 37-acre campus, includes 19,000 sq. ft. of office space which will be available for occupation starting in May of 2021.
- Windy SLR 60 Superyacht-Styled Tenderby David Schmidt on April 7, 2021 at 8:39 pm
The Windy SLR 60, originally conceived as a superyacht tender, is going into production and promises a 44-knot top speed.
- Assistant Facilities Manager-Noroton Yacht Clubby Marilou Griswold on April 7, 2021 at 7:07 pm
Small private very active seasonal Yacht Club on Darien Harbor in Darien CT with 275 member families. Facilities include waterfront, clubhouse, and grounds. This is a hands-on position. A current USCG Master Mariner Credential is required. We want you to have marine diesel, outboard engine, …
- Dramatic Video Shows Crew Rescue in Heavy Seasby Pim Van Hemmen on April 7, 2021 at 4:23 pm
Crewmembers of a transport ship jumped into the raging sea so a Norwegian helicopter’s rescue swimmer could pluck them out of the water
- Chasing Happinessby Kevin Koenig on April 7, 2021 at 2:36 pm
An all but forgotten Steiger Craft becomes an unlikely vessel for passing the torch.
- Redline Plastics Announces Growthby Jeff Moser on April 7, 2021 at 2:31 pm
The Manitowoc, Wis.-based manufacturer of fiberglass-reinforced products will significantly expand its footprint.
- Barletta Facility to Open This Monthby Joseph Healy on April 7, 2021 at 1:45 pm
With the new 146,000-square-foot plant, the pontoon builder can more than double production.
- Freedom in Britainby Jeff Moser on April 7, 2021 at 1:38 pm
Freedom Boat Club further expands into the European market with its first location in the U.K.
- Marine Electrician and Mechanic Positions – Lockwood Boat Works, Inc.by Marilou Griswold on April 7, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Lockwood Boat Works – Central Jersey’s premiere Marina is in need of a Marine Electrician and Marine Mechanics to join our winning team. We are 70+ years in business and have a strong customer base Marine Electrician This candidate would be responsible for projects to examine, estimate, …
- Marine Systems Instructor- The Landing Schoolby Marilou Griswold on April 6, 2021 at 9:05 pm
Position: Instructor in the Marine Systems Program at the Landing School. It is a full-time, permanent position, functioning within the direct supervision of the Dean of Education, hired by the President of the School. Objective: The Marine Systems program teaches students the skills and knowledge …
- Cheoy Lee Superyacht for Saleby Yachting Staff on April 6, 2021 at 5:32 pm
The 147-foot, Cheoy Lee-built “Dorothea III” has a reported range of 6,000-plus nautical miles at 10 knots. The steel-hull boat has an asking price of $11,955,000.
- New Yachts Launching in Spring 2021by Kim Kavin on April 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Yachting reviews four new yacht models from 35 feet to 30-meters-plus.
- Lines of Communicationby Norm Schultz on April 6, 2021 at 4:37 pm
To turn your customers who are new to boating into repeat buyers, you must stay in contact with them.
- The Pardo Endurance 60 has Splashedby Yachting Staff on April 6, 2021 at 4:10 pm
The Pardo Yachts Endurance 60 is the builder’s new flagship. Power is twin Volvo Penta IPS800 diesels. The yacht will have 10- to 12-knot cruise speed and will plane around 23 knots. At 10 knots, the Endurance 60 has a projected range of 700 nautical miles.
- Onne’s New Goose: Sanding the Teak Deckby Pim Van Hemmen on April 6, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Onne and Tenley van der Wal sand the old teak deck on their 1986 Grand Banks 32 and give it new life
- Podcast: Sinbad the U.S.C.G. Dogby Simon Murray on April 6, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Simon and Historian Mike Walling discuss the legend of Sinbad, or the saltiest dog you’ve never heard of.
- Sustainability Leader Joins Bass Pro Shopsby Joseph Healy on April 6, 2021 at 3:26 pm
Phil Graves was named chief sustainability officer to help advance environmental and conservation programs.
- Brunswick Expands i-Jet Labby Jeff Moser on April 6, 2021 at 3:24 pm
The new space will triple the square footage and house the company’s Enterprise Technology Team.
- Race for a Causeby Jeff Moser on April 6, 2021 at 3:21 pm
The Florida Skiff Challenge, which starts April 8, raises awareness of the state’s myriad water issues.
- Tested: Tiara 43 LEby Daniel Harding on April 5, 2021 at 7:19 pm
Looking for a fresh perspective on the Tiara 43, Editor-in-Chief Dan Harding enlists the help of someone who’s proven hard to impress: his father-in-law.
- Dog Overboardby Pim Van Hemmen on April 5, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Tito Burrito went over the side on Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway and was considered lost, but he was rescued by strangers
- Westport Yachts Announces 117-footerby Yachting Staff on April 5, 2021 at 4:30 pm
The Westport Yachts newsly retooled 117 will start construction in June. The five-stateroom motoryacht is slated to launch in 2022. Power for the Westport 117 will be twin 1,900 hp Caterpillar C32 Acert diesels.
- Sales Manager – Skipper Bud’sby Marilou Griswold on April 5, 2021 at 3:07 pm
SkipperBud’s is one of the largest Marine Dealers with locations nationwide proudly serving boaters since 1959. As an industry leader SkipperBud’s offers a variety of products and services for our customers every boating need. SkipperBud’s has openings for Sales Managers at these locations: …
- New Boat: Eelex 8000by Carly Sisson on April 5, 2021 at 2:40 pm
This all-electric boat is leading the charge towards a greener future.
- Online Learning Produces Droves of CMTsby Joseph Healy on April 5, 2021 at 2:39 pm
More than 1,000 certified marine technicians have joined the industry through ABYC’s online curriculum.